Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
While the 2017 Jeep Cherokee has long been known as one of the finest off-roading vehicles on the market, do you know just how luxurious it can be? Across the eight available trim levels, Chicago, Skokie, and Park Ridge drivers will have access to tons of creature comforts and additional features.
It might be a lot to parse through on your own. So, to give you a leg up, our team at Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has put together this helpful Cherokee trim guide.
The Sport trim serves as the base model of the 2017 Jeep Cherokee (though “basic” is by no means how we’d describe it). While it has many versatile and high-powered features, we’re going to be focusing on the highlights of each trim.
The Sport comes equipped with a 2.4L inline 4-cylinder MultiAir® engine. With this streamlined powertrain, it can generate up to 180 horsepower, all while maintaining 28 highway MPG and 21 city MPG.1 With all that power, the Sport can easily haul up to 4,500 pounds of cargo.
The Jeep Cherokee includes two very important systems in lieu of a standard drivetrain: Jeep Active Drive I and the Selec-Terrain® system. When paired together, these features grant you the capability to traverse almost any road surface imaginable.
A total of 103.4 cubic feet of space is available for Cherokee passengers, including 24.6 cubic feet of cargo space. In the Sport, drivers will also have cloth low-backed bucket seats with 6-way manual adjustment for drivers.
The standard entertainment suite in the Cherokee includes a 6-speaker audio system and media hub with USB port, auxiliary jack, and SD card reader. Together with a 5-inch touchscreen, these features complete the Uconnect® 5.0 package.
To increase vehicle stability, the Sport comes equipped with all-speed traction control and Electronic Stability Control. Advanced airbags have also been installed throughout the entire vehicle.
Is It Time to Upgrade?
On its own, the Jeep Cherokee Sport looks pretty darn good. But, let’s take a look at what you’ll find in the remaining trim levels.
- For added style, the steering wheel is now wrapped in leather.
- Audio controls are mounted on the steering wheel.
- Bi-xenon high-intensity discharge headlamps add extra nighttime visibility.
- Premium cloth seating heightens comfort.
- Automatic headlamps and fog lamps increase visibility further.
- The ParkView® rearview camera can really improve safety.
- The front passenger seat now folds flat and includes in-seat cushion storage.
75th Anniversary Edition
- Breathe in some fresh air with the CommandView® dual-pane panoramic sunroof.
- The Uconnect® suite is upgraded to the 8.4 version with SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
- The driver’s seat now includes 8-way powered adjustment with 4-way adjustable lumbar support.
- Jeep Active Drive II and Selec-Speed™ Crawl Control increase off-road abilities.
- All-new skid plates make for safer rock crawling.
- Haul more with three additional tow hooks.
- Seat trim is upgraded to a stylish mix of leather, cloth, and vinyl.
- Heated seats and a heated steering wheel will greatly enhance comfort.
- Full leather trim makes for a more stylish look.
- Keyless enter-n-go and remote start make starting your vehicle a breeze.
- Add any number of add-on groups to the High Altitude, such as the Luxury or SafetyTec group.
- Trade up to a 3.2L V6 engine with electric start/stop, capable of generating 271 horsepower.
- Radio, driver’s seat, and mirror memory will add superior convenience.
- Uconnect® now includes navigational features like SiriusXM Travel Link® and Traffic™.
- Heighten your safety with Blind Spot Detection and ParkSense® Rear Park Assist.
Get to Know the 2017 Jeep Cherokee
With so many trim levels to choose from, Chicago, Skokie, and Park Ridge drivers will have no shortage of versatility in their 2017 Jeep Cherokee.
Experience them all today with a test drive! Contact the team at Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to schedule.
1. Actual mileage may vary. For more information, please visit: www.jeep.com/fuelefficiency.