Jeep Grand Cherokee Trim Levels
For many years, the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee has been known as one of the best off-roading vehicles on the market. This is not just because of its rugged structure and safety reinforcements, but also because of its sheer interior comforts.
And fortunately for our customers in the Chicago, Skokie, and Park Ridge areas, there are ten different Grand Cherokee trims to choose from.
To help you decide which is right for you, our team at Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has put together this helpful guide.
As the base trim level of the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the Laredo lays the foundation for every other vehicle in the family. Here are the vehicle’s most important highlights.
The Laredo is equipped with a 3.6L V6 engine, capable of generating up to 293 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. With all that power, you can haul 6,200 pounds of cargo. Features like the Selec-Terrain® system and Quadra-Trac I® 4WD (four-wheel drive) will then keep you safely on course.
With 105.4 cubic feet of passenger space total, as well as 36.3 cubic feet of cargo space in back, there’s plenty of room for all occupants.
Up front, you’ll have comfortable cloth trimmed low-backed bucket seats and dual-zone climate control.
The Laredo comes with a Uconnect® 5.0 suite. This includes a full media hub with USB and auxiliary ports, as well as an SD card reader, all of which perfectly complement the 6-speaker audio system.
Safety is of the utmost importance in any Grand Cherokee. The Laredo includes features like Electronic Stability Control and Ready Alert Braking, as well as a ParkView® Rear Backup Camera.
Each of the following trim levels will come with its own set of upgrades from the Laredo. Right now, we’re going to show some of our favorites.
- A powered 8-way adjustable driver’s seat with 4-way lumbar support is now available.
- Several upgrade groups are also available, like the All-Weather Trail Rated package, and many more.
75th Anniversary Edition
- Heated cloth bucket seats and a heated steering wheel are now included.
- Add orange interior accents for extra style.
- Uconnect® is upgraded to version 8.4.
- The instrument cluster now includes off-road display pages.
- You’ll now have black leather seats with suede inserts.
- Remote start and a security alarm are included.
- You can now take advantage of a power liftgate.
- The Quadra-Trac II® 4WD system will add extra off-road control.
- Max towing capacity is upgraded to 7,200 pounds.
- Second-row seats are now heated.
- Quadra-Drive II® adds features like towing accessories, skid plates, and the Quadra-Lift® air suspension.
- Roadside assistance and Selec-Speed control will heighten your safety.
- The audio system is upgraded to a 506-watt 9-speaker system with subwoofer.
- The Trailhawk® leather and suede ventilated seats come with red stitching accents.
Limited 75th Anniversary Edition
- This vehicle combines all the best features found in both the Limited and 75th Anniversary Edition trims.
- Uconnect® is upgraded to the navigation suite, featuring GPS and SiriusXM Traffic™ and Travel Link®.
- For added style, a leather instrument panel and wood/leather mixed steering wheel are included.
- A cargo net is installed.
- The audio system is again upgraded to the 825-watt 19-speaker Harmon Kardon® system.
- An all-new intuitive safety suite is equipped, including features like Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning, Blind Spot Detection, and more.
- Active noise cancellation has been added.
- The engine is upgraded to a 6.4L V8 HEMI®, generating 475 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque.
- The Quadra-Trac® Active On-Demand 4WD adds heightened off-road ability.
- Brembo® high-performance brakes maximize stopping power.
Test the 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee for Yourself
All these 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee trims have something special to offer Chicago, Skokie, and Park Ridge drivers. In order to choose the right one, you’ll have to test them for yourself.
Contact Marino Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram today to schedule your test drive!